PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Sites, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Sites, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what webSitess or search terms referred you to the Sites, and information about how you interact with the Sites. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Sites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Sites.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Sites, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Sites (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Sites (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Sites, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We may also use the device information for 'retargeting'.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Sites -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Sites’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Sites), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Sites, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Sites may be used by minors. We encourage people of all ages to explore and learn about music by browsing the offerings of the many talented composers and arrangers who's work is featured on the MusicStoreUSA sales channels.
CONTACT USFor more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
ShilakowskyArts Music, 83 Gaslight Lane, NORTH EASTON MA 02356, United States
ShilakowskyArts and MusicStoreUSA Refund Policy
If you have problems with your order, please email us asap and we'll figure out the best solution for you!
We will honor requests for refunds only under one of the following situations:
- you received a defective product or...
- There was a shipping error & you received the wrong product.
If one of these happened and you need to return a product or products, you must return the item(s) to MusicStoreUSA with a written return authorization and/or an approved shipping label, which we will send to you. Procedure...
- Put the order number and the product description including the SKU number in your email or call us and give it to us over the phone (508) 535-5249
- We'll send you an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number usually within 24 hours (except on weekends).
- As soon as you receive the RMA, you'll re-pack and mail the product(s) to us at our address: MusicStoreUSA 83 Gaslight Lane North Easton MA 02356
We will cover the cost of the return postage.
If you have ordered the wrong item, we cannot honor refund requests if you change your mind, so please choose your purchases very carefully! If you are not sure about your purchase, please call as we can help you with your choice. There are many products, especially sheet music, which have different versions published and/or edited by different companies, so we'll do our best to help guide you to the version that suits your purposes best.